1. Educational consultation includes training in the proper care of lories and lorikeets,
including their special dietary needs, environmental needs, and hygiene.
2. Care and rehabilitation of surrendered or injured lories and lorikeets.
3. Non-invasive subspecies determination.
4. Outreach programs educating students about lory preservation and habitat conservation.
5. Scientific monitoring and documentation of wild lory and lorikeet populations.
6. Rescue, foster, and adoption of homeless and surrendered lories and lorikeets.
Click here to learn how to adopt, foster, or surrender a lory or lorikeet.
Wing and a Prayer
501(c)3 charitable, educational, and scientific non-profit organization
Dedicated to the Domestic Rescue and International Conservation of Lories and Lorikeets